Kodi is a free and open-source media player. Exodus can be one of the best add-ons on Kodi. This guide is going to show you how exactly to set up Exodus Kodi add-on on Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 17.6 Krypton. The following steps supplied inside this tutorial work for Kodi (formerly called XBMC) on personal computer, Amazon fireplace TV Stick / FireStick 4K, Nvidia defend, Android, and also other Kodi boxes. Just before we start off, let me make it clear the Exodus is a third party Kodi add-on and also you can’t ask to your aid in official Kodi discussion board.
Check it> BEST KODI ADDONS 2019
Thus, you wish to find out more regarding Exodus to get Kodi? You’re in all likelihood looking at this informative article as you have learned that Exodus is among those most useful Kodi add ons in the present time. Properly, that is absolutely correct. This add on is effective of enlarging your Kodi in unthinkable methods. In the event you really care for observing motion pictures and shows on Kodi even you then must try out the Exodus Kodi add-on.
How to Install Exodus v8 On Kodi Addon 18.4 (Leia)
Follow these steps to install Exodus Kodi Addon
1. Launch Kodi App on your Fire TV Stick or PC, Click Settings icon
2. Then click Settings gear icon on top-left of your screen. Click System settings
3. Next choose Add-ons option
4. Turn on Unknown sources
5. Then next step to select the File Manager option
6. Press Add Source option
7. Select the <None> option and enter the repository address.
8. Enter https://i-a-c.github.io/in the repository address and select OK.
9. Place cursor in media source box and click OK to open keyboard
10. Just type redux the box and press OK.
11. click OK twice to save the source.
12. Redux has been added to your Kodi File manager
13. Here you have to select the Add-ons option.
14. choose Install from zip file option and browse the repository location.
15. Select the “redux” folder to find the repository file.
16. Select “_=ZIPS=_”folder to find the list of repositories provided by redux Kodi.
17. Just click on Exodus Redux Repo to install it on your Kodi.
18. Click Install from repository
19. Choose Exodus Redux Repo from the list.
20. Select Video Add-ons folder to install add-ons on Kodi.
21. Select Exodus Redux
22. Next step to Click to Install
23. Click OK to install additional add-ons with Exodus Redux
24. Recive for Exodus Redux success message
25. Last final step Go back to your Kodi home screen and launch Exodus Redux
You can easily install Exodus on kodi with the help of this guide. The simple interface lets you access your favourite contents within a few seconds. Thank you for visiting Alltechzon.com For further queries and feedback related to this guide, feel free to use the comment box provided below.